We are looking to recruit:• enthusiastic team player with can-do mentality, able to work with multitasking under time pressure,
• an action-oriented, fast learning problem solver with a university degree in Analytics & Data, Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
• solid understanding of Accounting rules and Master Data importance and potential implications,
• a person with at least 3 years of relevant experience in SAP Master Data, alternatively in Accounting or Purchase to Pay area in the corporate environment,
• a candidate with proficient English (oral and written) with analytical mind, strong attention to details and very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
Rise to the challengeAs part of Global Enterprise Analytics & Data structure, our team, Master Data Integrity maintains, improves and controls master data related processes across PMI organization.
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in SCE in Krakow, Poland.
As Data Integrity Senior Analyst, you will:• Act as a primary point of contact to resolve issues and provide analysis related to finance master data,
• Proactively analyze and find ways to improve data quality,
• Collaborate with different groups of people at all levels among PMI Company including business and management,
• Support the development of global master data management processes, the adoption of global processes, and the implementation of tools globally,
• Maintain finance master data for respective PMI affiliates in accurate, complete and timely manner to ensure proper bookkeeping,
• Maintain Authorized Signatory Matrix tool dedicated for workflow approval process among PMI Affiliates,
• Actively participate in road-maps, projects and initiatives impacting finance master data,
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert in internal and external audits.
We offer:• 1-year temporary contract,
• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• multisport program,
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA),
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
Join a global market leader Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.