Data Management Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you want to work for the worlds largest global wealth manager? Do you want to work for the leading universal bank in Switzerland?
Do you want to help shape our future by working in a role that provides opportunities to work with cutting edge technology where you are empowered to challenge current processes and drive automation.
Are you an incredibly organised, trustworthy and self motivated individual who knows how to shine in a supporting role?
We are looking for someone like that to work alongside like minded people to service our clients. You will be responsible for;
– undertake preparatory work, transaction processing and control & reconciliation tasks.– interface with internal stakeholders to provide operational and administrative support as needed– identify, analyse and solve day-to-day issues
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence
– continuously evaluate processes for efficiency & effectiveness.
You’ll be working in the Operations team in Wrocław. Our role is to execute correct and timely processing of transactions for our clients as well as identifying efficiency opportunities and leading change. We are a global team and work closely with our colleagues in EMEA. As a strong member of the team you will work closely within the integrated value chain and our global / international interfaces.
– good operational risk awareness and know when to escalate according to group policies and procedures
– experience with Microsoft products
– ideally will have understanding and experience in Operations processes but this is not essential as full training is provided
– totally focused on client service– motivated, self-directed and driven – comfortable working effectively with other team members and across functions to deliver against shared objectives– able to cover working hours which fall between 08:00am and 7pm (work on shift pattern).
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.