Consultant (Business Analyst) - Global Internal Consuting
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy delivering projects together with a passionate team? Are you a strong communicator?
We're looking for someone like this to:
• take part in the planning, delivery and execution of projects or programs.
• define project plans e.g. deliverables and roadmaps together with the Project Manager or Program Manager.
• manage program and project administration including financial & progress reporting and resource forecasts.
• prepare materials for meetings and workshops.
• organize and host progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to facilitate and influence decision making.
• build and maintain cross functional and team relationships within the Management Consulting Practice as well as all UBS business divisions
You will be working in the Management Consulting Practice - a dynamic, driven and diverse team of consulting professionals. The team is established to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution and design capabilities. The team is part of UBS's Group Internal Consulting unit and supports all divisions and functions of the bank. The role will be based in Wrocław or Krakow/Zabierzów.
• at least 3 year of project consulting experience with a focus on project coordination in the financial services industry
• strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills
• ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders
• ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.