Vendor Relationship and Contract Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
The main focus of the role will be to help define and deliver IB Technology's global workforce vendor strategy. This person will seek opportunities to leverage vendors across the organization and with the goal to enhance vendor relationships whilst optimising spend. Lastly, the successful candidate will support the IB Technology COO in the delivery of vendor workforce strategy through the utilization of the Workforce Planning tool.
We’re looking for a vendor relationship manager to:
• become the main contract process expert for Logistics Platform, SCC&Ariba, CAB Process, and all vendor related processes
• drive the vendor and location strategy and their external resources
• take ownership of the vendor internalization process and be key contact with vendor VRM's.
• provide oversight for Group Technology Management Committee
• undertake centrally driven IB Tech WFP tasks such as the IB Tech central WFP forecasting load and validation process.
• review and challenge of IB Tech Sector WFP's with aim to align with IB Tech WFP vendor strategy and target metrics
• represent IB Tech in the overall GT WFP forum and drive GT WFP vendor messaging throughout the IB Tech Business Management & WFP teams
• exposure to IB Tech COO and regular interaction with IB Tech OM
• ad-hoc value added analysis of WFP, highlighting key trends and measurements against agreed IB Tech targets, and onward presentation to senior management
You’ll be working in Operational Management team within the Group Technology IB COO function in Krakow. We are responsible for the Financial reporting and Workforce planning of IB Technology, both to the Investment Bank and within the wider Group Technology establishment. The team works closely with the IB Tech COO and the IB Tech Sector Business Managers and teams, along with the broader GT community. You will play an important role in achieving ensuring our strategies are enforced and our goals are met.
• previous experience in contract and vendor management area, able to maintain multiple relationships at senior management level
• excellent presentation and analytical skills, attention to detail / data quality, ability to convert “data” to actionable management information
• advanced Microsoft Office skills
• good understanding of operational processes and project methodology
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• ability to influence, liaise and work with teams in disparate global locations
• solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• highly motivated, able to work independently
• fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.