At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Corporate Platforms team at our shared service center in Krakow, Poland. You will manage a portfolio of IT solutions supporting key strategies of PMI as well as initiate and run projects. Foremost, you will mobilize and lead multi-functional internal and external teams.
THE JOBWe are currently looking for Senior Solution Architect, in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) domain of the Philip Morris International (PMI) Service Center Europe (SCE) in Krakow, Poland.
As part of PMI's digital transformation, the PLM domain is undergoing a revolution; building capabilities, using new solutions and delivering improved integration. Key to this revolution is a new solution to address the lifecycle of a product and associated data from conception through design and development, including integration with Manufacturing, Quality, Commercial, Financial and Supply Chain processes.
THE ROLEYou will be one of the Solution Architects in the PLM domain, using your knowledge and experience to define, build and maintain PLM solution. For this, you will use previous experience in similar domains and your strength of mind and confidence to present and defend architectural topics to internal stakeholders. You will develop, maintain and provide IT architecture principles, standards & guidelines for the PLM domain in alignment with the overall architectural vision and direction.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES- Within the PLM domain, define, design and deliver technology solutions to meet business objectives.
- Lead requirements gathering with internal customers to define solutions maximinsing business value.
- Collaborate with other Architects, Data Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Subject Matter Experts to design PLM solutions, integrating seamlessly with the overall corporate landscape.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment
- Recommend on appropriate technology options suited for the business capability to be delivered.
- Effectively manage the balance between business requirements on hand and long-term strategy
- Experiment to prove the value of your own ideas and innovations, driveing continuous improvement
- Interacting with mid to senior level executives from within and beyond IT.
- Consider additional implications of supporting Computer Validated System (CSV) processes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:Mandatory
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate/Professional or similar proved experience
- Integration technologies (API, ESB, ETL, Message Server)
- – Preferably experience in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Experience in a major PLM software
KNOWLEDGE IN SOME OR ALL OF:- Linux and Windows operating systems and virtualization
- DevOps practices and Agile software development
- Preferably experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence), Jenkins, Artifactory
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, Packer, etc.)
- Databases: MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL container technology (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Openshift), Oracle
- Programming languages: Python, Java, .NET, PowerShell
- Monitoring tools: Prometheus, Grafana and ELK stack
- PowerBI reporting
- Basic networking, including Firewall, Load Balancers, DNS, etc.
- Security remediation process (vulnerability assessment and patch management)
- Experience working in an ideation, experimentation approach to innovation.
- Understanding of key processes in technology delivery.
WAYS OF WORKING WITH- Agile methods and processes (e.g.: Scrum, SAFe, DevOps)
- Strong communication skills.
- Planning and business value creation.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Previous exposure to an international environment would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
- Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Work from home (9 days in a month), compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
- DESIGNED INTERNAL CAREER PATH
- You drive your own development. Due to our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
- LUNCH & COFFEE BREAK
- Subsidised meals (50% discount in our canteen), freshly ground coffee, foodtrucks in our garden
- HAPPY PARENTS PROGRAM
- Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
- WELLBEING PROGRAMS
- Multisport program, social and charity events
- OFFICE SPACE / WORKPLACE
- Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into details. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with in your career.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.