For our client, international company, we are looking for candidates for the position of
- conducting credit checks and cash collection,
- creating and maintaining customer master data,
- preparing aging analysis, reporting, and dunning procedures,
- handling complex requests, inquiries related to accounts receivable and credit management activities,
- preparing a variety of credit and collection documentation,
- other receivables activities such as invoices/credit notes check, recharges, collections calls, dunning preparation,
- reconciliation and analyses of account balances during the month-end process,
- constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes.
- masters degree in economics or business administration with a major in accounting,
- min. 2 years of experience in the AR accountancy preferably in a production company,
- proficiency in English and German or Dutch, or Danish (minimum B2 level),
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- advanced skills of MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- work in a dynamically developing company with an established position on the international market,
- internal and external training,
- language course,
- medical care,
- possibility of using group insurance,
- Multisport card,
- co-financing for meals.