Senior .NET Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a multitasker? Are you well organized? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
You'll be working in the IT Intelligent Document Processing team in Wroclaw. The team consists of around 35 people, business analysts, testers and developers. We are a global team with resources in Wroclaw, Zurich and Singapore.
- Proficiency in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Proficiency in unit testing, integration testing, mocking
- Familiarity with continuous integration, continuous delivery and build automation
- Familiarity with agile scrum development
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.