At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:• university or post graduate degree in a relevant field;
• certification/industry qualifications in program management (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP) and process design (e.g. LEAN/Six sigma green belt);
• fluent English language (including business English);
• proven and practical experience in setting up and implementation of the various business services models, derived from the projects you managed either in the GBS, shared services or outsourcing environment;
• leadership skills, flexibility and capability to initiate and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders on different seniority levels. Including the ability to engage, listen, coach, challenge and influence across all levels of PMI;
• proven track record utilizing leading practices, tools and methods to manage projects, including Agile ways of working;
• strong project and change management skills and demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and a good eye for detail. A strong communicator with good presentation skills;
• understanding of how large, multinational companies work. Ideally in the consumer products industry;
• a self-starter who is comfortable with fast past-paced, high-intensity environment where multiple projects are balanced and work needs to be prioritized.
Nice to have skills/capabilities:• knowledge and understanding of current trends impacting GBS organization (e.g. digitization, enterprise wide transformation) who will constantly look for trends and insights to identify future global opportunities and provide direction into the overall incubation roadmap;
• experience in, or an understanding of customer journey mapping and how to design a process to meet the customers’ needs and desired outcomes.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEShared services have been in existence in PMI for more than a decade and is now in a period of transformation to expand scope beyond transactional finance into broader and deeper services – more complex activities and broader functions.
To introduce new IBS (Integration Business Services) in a structured way, maintaining quality, an incubation program has been established to design, test and pilot new services.
The Project Manager within IBS Incubation team will be part of a squad (team) to develop the opportunities for new services to be delivered by IBS. You will work with the Head of IBS Incubation, process design managers and functional SMEs.
As IBS Project Manager you will:
• lead the execution of new opportunity design and implementation across a range of functions – from initial idea through to operations;
• manage the opportunity squad (from IBS, functions and markets) to ensure the delivery project plans, key milestones and outcomes relating to each stage of the opportunity lifecycle;
• manage key stakeholder throughout the lifecycle, ensuring timely and appropriate communications and interventions;
• support the Head of IBS Incubation and the IBS leadership team to deliver on the long term vision for IBS;
• drive initiatives and facilitate workshops (usually remotely using virtual tools) with functional, IBS & all required stakeholders to identify, assess and prioritize opportunity areas for optimization and improvement;
• partner with senior stakeholders and their teams to:
- gather all ‘as is’ information and design the ‘to be’ opportunity and way of working;
- develop business cases including as is cost, future cost, sizing, investments and ROI;
- implement any agreed changes to processes;
• facilitate thought leadership around IBS opportunities on experience, best practice and external industry reference points;
• work with process design managers and the Incubation team to drive projects and initiatives, and ensure successful stakeholders management.
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• myBenefit cafeteria;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.