Evidence Lab Innovations, Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Do you like working with numbers and collaborate with others on multiple projects?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- develop reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence/Tableau tools, ad hoc reports preparation and management of existing reports
- build and execute processes to identify, escalate and resolve data quality issues in our client analytics platforms
You'll be working in the Business Analytics Team in Krakow (Czerwone Maki/Fabryczna).
Our role is to support Research Analytics & Communications group, by ensuring the quality of critical data assets and provide strategic client insights that create competitive advantages for UBS.
- bachelor degree (preferably Business, Economics, Finance or Administrative background)
- great verbal and written communication skills in English
- strong analytical, creative and innovative approach to articulate and present findings
- ability to work independently and self-learn
- open personality with high-interpersonal skills
- knowledge of MS Excel
Nice to have:
- experience in a data oriented role with ability to analyze and manipulate data
- experience in developing reports and dashboards using BI tools (Business Objects, Tableau)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.