Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
The main purpose of the role is to manage service delivery of the outsourced Learning Services contracts and to keep internal clients (Learning Community) satisfied with the services as well as to support them in building their organizations’ capabilities. This entails managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients. The role requires someone who can keep a positive relationship with vendor and internal clients, manage finances, meet deadlines, lead a team, stay organized, manage conflict and use creativity to find ways to make the service better. It will fit individuals who are outgoing problem solvers with customer service and management experience.
- Support the Manager Learning, Managed Services in the contract management of the outsources Learning Services,
- Ensure all contractual deliverables and obligations are in place and met
- Manage and update contract management plan regularly
- Collaborate close with CP colleagues and vendor to find opportunities to create and protect contractual value
- Flag and manage risks,
- Ensure compliance and represent ethical behavior at any time
- Help to implement Workday Learning system, collaborate internally and with vendor to stabilize operations and create a great customer experience
- Monitor and analyse the performance of the service against contractual SLAs and address operational issues with the third party provider to ensure that KPI metrics are achieved and
- Analyse and Translate service operational data to inform Learning Services/business and feed into the strategic direction.
- Monitor and Analyse escalated cases and provide steer and guidance to the third party provider about issue resolution. Step in to handle escalations where required. Identify process or other gaps and ensure that sustainable solutions are implemented by service provider.
- Identify opportunities for operational excellence and Improvement. With support of the third party provider, drive implementation.
- Review on change requests based on the business case. Drive implementation of approved change requests.
- Responsible for change management and communications associated with policy, process and scope changes that impact the execution and delivery of the ELA Service.
- Drive further global roll-out of the services across Shell by engaging with Learning (Portfolio) Managers to identify and evaluate new opportunities based on business case.
- Advise and support the business/function in the implementation of the services across their Learning Portfolio or Asset.
- Advise and support the business/function on the Services, its processes and driving cost savings through use of managed services.
- Act as liaison between Shell stakeholders and the third party service provider.
- University degree in HR/economics/finance/business, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in a Service environment – previous experience with contract or vendor management
- Previous service delivery management experience
- Proven Strong Stakeholder Management Capability
- Strong IT Skills, especially with MS Office and SAP experience an advantage.
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal).
- Proven High performance track record.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects