At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:• university or post graduate degree in a relevant field;
• certification/industry qualifications in program management (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP) and process design (e.g. LEAN/Six sigma green belt);
• fluent English language (including business English);
• proven and practical experience in setting up and implementation of the various business services models, derived from the projects you managed either in the GBS, shared services or outsourcing environment;
• leadership skills, flexibility and capability to initiate and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders on different seniority levels. Including the ability to engage, listen, coach, challenge and influence across all levels of PMI;
• proven track record utilizing leading practices, tools and methods to design, standardize and simplify processes. In particular experience working with methods such as LEAN/Six Sigma and/or Business Process Management (BPM);
• understanding of how large, multinational companies work. Ideally in the consumer products industry;
• strong project and change management skills and demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and a good eye for detail. A strong communicator with good presentation skills;
• a self-starter who is comfortable with fast past-paced, high-intensity environment where multiple projects are balanced and work needs to be prioritized.
Nice to have skills/capabilities:• knowledge and understanding of current trends impacting GBS organization (e.g. digitization, enterprise wide transformation) who will constantly look for trends and insights to identify future global opportunities and provide direction into the overall incubation roadmap;
• experience in, or an understanding of customer journey mapping and how to design a process to meet the customers’ needs and desired outcomes.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEShared services have been in existence in PMI for more than a decade and is now in a period of transformation to expand scope beyond transactional finance into broader and deeper services – more complex activities and broader functions.
To introduce new IBS services in a structured way, maintaining quality, an incubation program has been established to design, test and pilot new services.
The Process Design Manager within IBS Incubation team will be part of a squad (team) to develop ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ customer journeys and end to end business processes. You will work with the Head of IBS Incubation, relevant project managers and functional SMEs.
As Incubation Process Design Manager you will:
• lead the process design work for multiple projects in the identification, design and implementation of new customer journeys and end to end processes;
• provide business process solutions to meet customer expectations and support the central and local teams in delivering the changes;
• work with the process governance framework for Incubation team, using the agreed methodologies and tools, to ensure consistency of output and alignment with overall agreed process design;
• support the Head of IBS Incubation and the IBS leadership team to deliver on the long term vision for IBS;
• drive initiatives and facilitate workshops (usually remotely using virtual tools) with functional, IBS & all required stakeholders to identify, assess and prioritize opportunity areas for optimization and improvement;
• partner with senior stakeholders and their teams to:
- gather all existing insight and measurement to capture the current end to end journey from multiple perspectives;
- create a holistic view of the opportunity to support strategic objectives;
- design the ‘to be’ end to end process state, identify the gaps and establish measures of success;
- identify tools and technology requirements to deliver future processes and drive optimization;
- develop business cases including as is cost, future cost, sizing, investments and ROI;
- implement any agreed changes to processes;
• facilitate thought leadership around process design based on experience, best practice and external industry reference points;
• work with project manager and the Incubation team to drive projects and initiatives, ensure successful stakeholders management.
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• myBenefit cafeteria;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.