FX Cash - IT Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
You’ll be part a project team that delivers central functionality for IB trading processes. Within that, you’ll be designing and building data provisioning and warehousing software that will serve demands for various processes in business, legal and regulations. We provide the opportunity to engage in projects, where you can bring in your IT engineering knowledge to the full extend. This includes engagement in one of UBS’s most ambitious and critical technology project to migrate a large proportion of its IT infrastructure to Azure public cloud.
We’re looking for someone who’ll be able to:
• Take ownership of the development process and strives for best results
• Develop high quality, reusable code, creating best-in-class software solutions on time
• Write professional, clear and comprehensive documentation
• Apply best development and DevOps practices and effectively utilize technologies
• Work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders, like business analysts, business representatives, and production support
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank, Derivatives and Solutions area, with an international team based in Wroclaw, Singapore, Pune and Zurich. Together with your team members, you’ll be responsible for building and delivering high quality software solutions for data driven business applications.
• Very solid background on SQL in general and MS SQL Server / Synapse or SAP Sybase in particular.
• You should be familiar with Express.js, React, Redux, node.js, npm, REST
• Scripting with Python and Bash
• CI/CD including tools such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity, Github.
• Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
• DevOps practices and the value of automation
• Quick learner
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.