Equity Structuring Analyst - Securities Specialist
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you solutions oriented? Do you know how derivatives and structured products work? If so, we’re looking for someone who can help us:
– manage a variety of projects for the Structuring team based in London, Hong Kong and New York
– work closely with global Trading desks and Sales teams
– perform ongoing hedge and private equity fund Due Diligence processes
– develop performance and valuation spreadsheets using Bloomberg Terminal and VBA
– gathering and validating data from external and internal sources, analyzing allocations, returns of the structured products
– collect and process subscription and redemption orders and coordinate maturity extension processes for different types of financial instruments
During the pandemic the recruitment process and onboarding is run remotely. Moreover, in the current circumstances we work remotely from homes. Please note that this role is a fixed-term contract with a possibility of extension.
You’ll be working in the Equity Derivative Structuring Team in Krakow (Green Office). We are responsible for the maintenance of UBS structured products during their life time. This includes but is not limited to providing the front office Trading, Structuring and Sales teams with tools and marketing materials, preparing valuation and performance reports for various type of structured products and investment strategies. Part of your job will be related to Hedge Fund and Private Equity fund Due Diligence process and supervision over number of UBS loans products.
– at least a bachelor's degree in Technical, Finance or Business Studies
– a strong interest in financial markets and derivatives
– a good grasp of Microsoft Excel (understanding VBA as an additional asset)
– solid analytical and quantitative skills
– a strong communicator; both in written and spoken English
– keen to take initiative to build, manage and improve processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.