In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- liaising with business SMEs to be a point of contact for automation (scripting) technical expertise and portfolio generation
- providing technical expertise to enable swift and robust automation (scripting) implementation, on business and operational requirements
- identifying interdependencies between departments and/or processes via close working relationship with stakeholders
- developing new or redesign existing applications using scripting tools in compliance with HKR Scripting Standards
- conducting business process analysis along with data collection to identify areas for improvement and automation
- writing and maintaining technical documentation to retain knowledge
- organizing dedicated trainings in order to sustain implemented solutions
- constantly challenging the status quo and look for new solutions to expand the knowledge and improvement possibilities in regards to process and systems
- provideing regular support to end users, answering questions and resolving issues
You are a good Candidate if:
- you own University degree/Masters in Economics, Finance or Business Administration.
- you are proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- you have ability to drive improvements, acts as a change agent and has a hands-on mentality.
- you work structured and are committed to deliver results
- you are dynamic and eager to work on a variety of topics to support work across the team
- you have good interpersonal skills and relationship building capabilities
- you have advanced excel skills
- you have at least 3 years of experience in Finance/Accounting in BPO/SSC
- you are advanced VBA skills and/or other MS Office tools (e.g. Access, PowerQuery)
- your English is on a very good level
Nice to have:
- Experience with RPA software (BluePrism/UiPath)
- Project management skills
- Experience in assessing processes, performing cost/benefit analyses, tracking results, developing recommendations and implementing changes that benefit business performance
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer