Who we are looking for:
As a member of Performance Fee Governance Team, provide advanced technical support to Senior Performance Fee Specialist on the review of the fund documentation and calculation implementation for new performance fees as well as technical support to Fund Accounting business teams on performance fee setup in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
What you will be responsible for:
- Take am independent technical role in the review of performance fee setup with a view to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participate as technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new products relating to the ongoing performance fee transformation process.
- Provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings.
- Act as central contact point for other key stakeholders with regard to providing technical data from an operational perspective.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of Performance Fee Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.
- Implement and execute on changes as required within business teams during implementation phase.
- Review existing process and establish recommendations for limited number of standard offering to the client on performance fee models and global technology development requirements
- Liaises with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to performance fee transformation process.
- Take an independent role in the setup of performance fee on new clients and funds as well as responsibility for full documentation in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Conduct periodic reviews of performance fee setup to make sure proper accuracy is in place.
What we value:
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and work with all stakeholders to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Strong communication and writing skills required.
- Excellent English.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- Solid understanding of performance fee models and fund accounting knowledge- minimum 3 years of experience is required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (VBA knowledge would be an advantage).
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.