TPRM Regulatory & Policy Specialist
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Do you have risk management experience? Are you coming from a financial or an insurance background? Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic environment? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• help maintain TPRM and Outsourcing policies and guidance documents
• provide regulatory analysis and benchmarking against the design of the UBS TPRM framework
• assist running third party risk management controls
• support governance of the third party risk management processes and governance bodies, including: editing materials and meeting minutes, coordinate activities, follow-up on agreed actions
• work on preparing and editing MS PowerPoint presentations in line with UBS formatting standards
• perform other duties as required
As a Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Specialist, you will join the Regulatory & Policy team within the Group COO Chief Operating Manager, TPRM function, located in Zabierzow. As a member of this team, you will support the TPRM organization by assisting in running our governance bodies, maintaining our policies, and provide regulatory support.
As part of your responsibilities, you will build relationships with various stakeholders and gain valuable experience in TPRM.
• at least 2 years of financial or insurance experience
• experience in risk management or third party risk management
• very good written and spoken English
• advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel
• very good analytical skills
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• very good organizational skills and flexible approach
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.