Cyber Readiness and Resilience Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you from the World of Cyber? Are you the one to defend the organization against advance threats? Do you have what it takes to coordinate and respond to cyber-attacks?
We are looking for Cyber Readiness and Resilience Analyst who will:
- maintain technology plans to improve cyber resilience
- prepare security incident dry-run attack scenarios to test the robustness of incident response capabilities.
- actively collaborate with Cyber Threat Intelligence teams to ensure response capabilities are adequate to the threat
- work with vendors to drive development of new products to meet cyber resilience needs
- work with technology leaders and teams across the enterprise to increase our cyber resilience capabilities
- support high-profile incident response activities including response to cyber events, denial of service, cloud services disruption and other crises scenarios.
- simultaneously manage multiple projects through to completion within schedule and budget restrictions.
- maintain and update all relevant documentation (runbooks, processes, e-mail templates and slide decks).
- provide on demand security expertise to projects.
- drive improvements in existing processes.
- communicate clearly and concisely.
You'll be part of the Cyber Readiness and Resilience Team distributed globally which is critical component of wider Threat Response organization. You will be collaborating with peer teams covering cyber monitoring, threat hunting, incident response, cyber threat intelligence and technical improvement activities.
This team will focus on providing assurance to operational resilience and business continuity management for safe recovery, free of ongoing threat activity recurrence, and will be responsible for updates of cyber crisis contingency plans and playbooks, technical requirements for incident response, will be part of the CISO lead team responsible for internal and external exercises, and engagement with Red Team/Purple Teams and pen testers, among others. The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues in the Cyber Operations, Vulnerability Management and Cyber Threat Intelligence teams based in the US, Switzerland and Singapore.
- at least 3 years of incident response, cyber readiness and/or resilience experience.
- fundamental knowledge of networking and access controls for IT services
- proficiency in project management products: spreadsheets, management reports, team communications, among others
- demonstrated ability to utilize reference materials and other resources to learn and apply new information
- security industry certifications such as GIAC GCIH, ISC^2CISSP, CISA are a plus
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, or equivalent
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.