Junior Business Analyst in Finance and IT
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for problem solving? A tendency to dig in, understand issues, clarify with stakeholders and design solutions? Are you able to multi-task and manage multiple parallel demands efficiently? Are you organized with strong communication and partnering skills?
We are looking for someone like that who can help with delivering critical changes, technical and process based, in support of the bank’s finance capabilities. The role includes:
• eliciting and engineering functional and non-functional business requirements
• contributing toward solutions to requirements
• producing documentation for requirements (User Stories, etc) and solutions specifications
• developing subject-matter expertise and enhancing depth of ownership
• collaborating with Devs and QAs in deliverable acceptance testing
• coordinating with the project management team in release timelines and resourcing
• partnering with multiple stakeholders within projects but also in supporting BAU activities
You’ll be a junior IT Business Analyst in a Finance sub-ledger team working with peers across multiple locations and disciplines. The Finance sub-ledger team supports the sourcing, transformation and publication of financial data into the Global General Ledger to generate accounting entries, and reference data, which enable the Financial Accounting, Regulatory reporting and Controlling capabilities of the Bank.
The team is active in meeting Regulatory demands, Accounting Standard changes in our working jurisdictions, and delivering strategic change in line with the Finance Target Operating Model. This role is based in Krakow.
• university degree in banking, finance or similar area
• minimum 1-2 years of experience in corporate environment
• previous experience in business analyses, finance or IT in financial institution
• a consciousness of dependencies and an understanding of value driven prioritization
• an understanding of financial accounting/controlling, regulatory reporting, P&L attribution - nice to have
• comfort in working with and contributing to teams with diverse skillsets and backgrounds, and interacting with various stakeholders
• passionate about solving problems
• technically savvy with an ability to rationalize diverse business needs
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• a confident and accurate communicator
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.