In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting implementation of the SHARP-X solution in Operating Companies in scope of the Programme.
- Assisting in performing ‘AS IS’ analysis during Solution Identification (SOL-ID) phase and collecting required information for the Change Impact analysis; facilitate impact analysis and resolution.
- Assisting in successful closing of the gaps between “as is” and “to be” situation
- Reviewing local RICEFW specifications. Ensuring that all RICEFWs are created by technology team.
- Providing expert knowledge of the subject area and the transition methodology.
- Writing and reviewing level 5 standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Developing UAT tests scenarios and test scripts.
- Preparing test data for UAT testing. Executing first round of tests before handing over to end users for UAT.
- Coordinating testing cycle (authorizations, UAT, end to end test, regression testing).
- Reporting back on defects detected during the testing and coordinating defect resolution.
- Preparing New Ways of Working presentations. Identifying the training needs (together with Cluster Transition Manager & Training Manager) and conducting trainings for end users.
- Providing input to tollgate decks (milestones).
- Logging issues and risks that surface during configuration, training or other team activities and also following-through on resolution of those issues
- Validating SLAs / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs/PPIs).
- Analyzing performance during Ramp Up and proposing corrective actions.
- Identifying improvement opportunities and designing the implementation roadmap.
- Capturing lessons learned and best practices from each OpCo, and integrating them into future Impact resolution / improvement roadmaps.
- Participating and working as a member of the SHARP-X team and come with proposals to help other team members to find solutions for raised GAPs or challenges.
- Becoming ambassador of SHARP-X project
- Driving his/her own personal development in leadership, functional competencies and business knowledge by creating, agreeing and implementing his/her Development Plan
- Developing core E2E HEINEKEN process knowledge
You are a good Candidate if:
- Bachelor or Master degree in e.g. Management Information Systems/Management Accounting
- Understanding of business control and management accounting & reporting in context of the Heineken environment
- Good command of Cost Accounting methodology
- Experience in Manufacturing and Commercial Accounting is preferred
- CIL Reporting and consolidation
- Mastering data analytics
- Ability to understand E2E process strategy, its application to the task and responsibilities in this position and explain it to relevant stakeholders
- Exposure to multiple tools and methodologies and familiar with the SAP system
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong and effective communication, facilitation and presentation, strategic thinking, effective time management
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Project certifications (PMI, PRINCE2 or other)
- Transition methodology and experience
- Contribution to process improvement/standardization project as a project member
- Experience in conducting trainings
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer