In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Driving accurate and timely communication with internal colleagues and vendors (e.g. rules modification, tool execution and layout improvements).
- Execution of data related activities (e.g. getting data from B1/SAP BW cloud, data prep for TIM – The Intelligent Matcher. TIM is a smart analytics tool used to find ‘’matches’’ on an open line item basis per various inputs/rules, loading monitoring reports in Power BI)
- Collaborating with the rest of the programme to identify and resolve data issues and risks.
- Responding to ad-hoc data queries.
- Participation in Data Clearing meetings (e.g. Daily Stand-up, team meetings).
You are a good Candidate if:
- you have knowledge of and experience with Data Analytics (e.g. SQL, Python, PowerBI, PostgreSQL, AWS Cloud), minimum 2 years
- you posses knowledge of Application Development (Python, Django, HTML, CSS), minimum 2 years
- you own experience with browser testing, unit testing, debugging and working in large scale programmes
- experience of master and reference data management with SAP is preferred
- you have ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications, understand and track record of User Interface (UI) design
- you are good at performing well in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
- you have knowledge of B1 cloud data structure
- knowledge of SAP (e.g. structure, processes) is preferred
- you have analytical, technical and good problem solving skills
- you are proactive and takes ownership of tasks
- your written and spoken English is fluent
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer