We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
What you’ll do:
Team management including:
- Managing the Treasury team responsible for performing daily cash management activities for affiliates, works on process improvement and standardization across the region with inclusive of execution of appropriate escalation,
- Leading, implementing, and executing global Treasury projects including standardization of payment processes and implementation of the common banking system,
- Assisting and overseeing functional managers for regional cash management, bank account management, and other regional treasury activities as required,
- Supporting analysts focused on performing cash activities such as cash positioning and forecasting, payment processing,
- Leading the treasury projects, cooperates closely with EBS, IT, and banks on payment automation,
- Leading and support treasury activities migration from markets to CoE,
- Ensuring smooth execution of processes,
- Developing, managing, and reviewing the status of projects and budgets, manages schedules and prepares communication reports,
- Assessing project issues and developing solutions to meet cost, quality, timing, and delivery objectives, inclusive of execution of appropriate escalation,
- Identifying and works on process improvements,
- Supporting Treasury Manager in the setting, monitoring, and execution of KPIs and SLAs,
- Managing, motivating, and leading treasury analysts.
Support Payment Process if needed, including:
- Introducing and enhancing Distributors payment channels for Distributor-to-Company payments (e.g. product purchase) and Company-to-Distributor payments (e.g. bonus disbursements, payment refunds, etc.); Including innovation necessary to maintain competitive advantage/support digital strategies
- Designing ERP-to-bank (and vice versa) payment and reporting channels aligned with the Finance technology roadmap and Global Business Services (GBS) strategy, with a specific focus on process standardization and efficiency
- Ownership of payment processor and payment gateway relationships including merchant card acquirers (e.g. FirstData, WorldPay, Chase Paymentech, etc.), payment networks (e.g. VISA, MasterCard, etc.), payment gateways (Computop; Accertify; etc.), and others; Integration of these elements to maximize ABO experience and minimize card processing costs
- Serving as Treasury/banking subject matter expert and liaison between banks / FinTech partners and the business (e.g. Non-Treasury Finance, IT, Digital, etc.)
- Trouble-shoot payment channel issues as they occur
- Ensuring appropriate back-up of critical payment processes/providers
- In partnership with GBS / Controllers Group, designing and executing asset protection monitoring protocols, including leverage of global ERP’s / partner systems (e.g. Kyriba Treasury management workstation)
- Contributing perspective to preferred banking partner selection with a focusing on global capabilities, best-in-class, transferrable solution offerings, and Enterprise working capital optimization
- Serving as a subject matter expert on internal card-based programs (e.g. corporate T&E cards, purchasing cards, etc.); In partnership with GBS, maximizing enterprise benefit through leverage of standardized programs and best-in-class process design/execution
- Serving as subject matter expert on external card-based programs (e.g. prepaid card programs, co-branded cards, private label cards, etc.)
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree from Finance, Business or similar field
- 3+ years of proven people management experience as well as Treasury Management experience
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Spanish language would be a plus
- Cash Management Knowledge: Knowledge of and professional experience in the global banking systems & cash management, including knowledge of tools, techniques, and strategies to invest short-term cash and how global financial markets and fiscal and monetary actions impact inflation and interest rates.
- Treasury Knowledge: Knowledge of global treasury trends, including technology
- Financial Controls Knowledge: Knowledge of and ability to evaluate the effectiveness of internal and external financial controls
- Interpret Data: Ability to read, interpret, and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material. Communicate Financial Information: Effectively communicating and presenting complex financial data (both verbally and written) to influence all levels and global audiences; helps others understand financial data and translate it into actionable business insights.
Strategic Thinking: Ability to think strategically and understand the broader view. Demonstrates an understanding of the long-term, "big picture" view of needs and opportunities.
Managing Multiple Priorities: Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Relationship Management: Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including the ability to influence, negotiate, and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with clients, vendors, and peers.
- Knowledge of the business: Knowledge of the business and the key internal and external drivers that affect the business, including financial, political, and industry trends.
Consulting: Ability to effectively provide technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; knowledge of applicable tools and techniques to maximize consulting effectiveness.
Critical Thinking: Ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, financial and business analysis, deductive reasoning, and sound judgment
What can you expect from us?
- Temporary contract for 15 months with a possibility to extend
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.