Securities Transfer Specialist
Job Reference #
You’ll be working in a Securities Processing team in Wrocław, Dominikański office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management Luxembourg business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level.
The team is responsible for:
- Booking free of payment transfers
- Settling transactions on various markets
- Preparing documentation for Transfer Agents
- Reconciliation of booked transactions
- Resolving outstanding settlement issues and respond to
queries from clients and front office teams
- University Degree preferably in Banking and/or in Finance
- experience in the securities settlements area [assets transfers (bonds, equities, mutual and hedge funds)],corporate events,
- knowledge about securities (funds, equities, bonds)
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgement for when to escalate issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.