IT Infrastructure Leader
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an Infrastructure expert on Enterprise solutions including Linux and Windows? Do you enjoy leading highly skilled teams to be best in class? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for a IT Infrastructure Leader to:
• operate Unix Infrastructure services located in Poland & UK as our regional Unix manager
• be country lead for our Infrastructure team in Poland
• contribute expertise and leadership to the management of our distributed Infrastructure teams
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• help develop and guide our teams, improving metrics, efficiency and satisfaction
• drive improvements by developing usage of data, automation and telemetry technologies
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the TOC I&P Unix team in Poland. We provide support for critical Unix based services through our team of subject matter and domain experts along with our Engine Rooms around the globe. As the regional Unix manager you’ll be responsible for Unix service delivery in UK/Poland, and working with your Global counterparts to ensure seamless delivery across the globe. As country head for Poland, you’ll also work with our other Infrastructure teams locally to encourage collaboration, synergies and standard solutions.
• proven delivery with hands-on experience across Enterprise Unix environments supporting major clients
• proficient with infrastructure solutions across a variety of platforms including Unix, Windows, Virtualization solutions, clustering & Enterprise Storage (SAN & NAS)
• good experience leading a team, developing talent and working with management to deliver solutions
• a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.