In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Completing first level of error analysis and assign, coordinate and follow up on error with theright team, resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely manner
- Managing data replication errors in SAP Central Finance of HEINEKEN for 26 European Operating Companies
- Highlighting any high workloads and potential bottle necks to the Team Leader to ensure that SLA breaches do not occur
- Handling errors captured through SAP Application Interface Framework (AIF) and SAP Advanced Data Migration (ADM) tools
- Integrating SAP Central Finance with SAP and non-SAP solutions
- Facilitating team and supporting partners meetings effectively and efficiently
- Effectively communicating resolution expectations and relevant information with the respective stakeholders, both within HEINEKEN Global Shared Service Centre and other parts of the organisation
- Publishing Dashboards and workload reports on monthly basis
You are a good Candidate if:
- you have work experience in an international company preferably in master data area
- you have good knowledge of business processes in Finance area (OtC, PtP, RtR, BPM)
- you own analytical capabilities, good at MS Excel
- you are collaborative, open-minded & well-organized
- you have very good communication and presentation skills
- you are dynamic and eager to work on a variety of topics to support work across the team
- you show flexibility, proactivity and be an energetic team player
- you are creative, come up with new ideas and deliver in a fast-pace environment
- you show high concern for quality, accuracy and data.
- you show continuous process improvement attitude
- you have fluency in English
- you have experience of managing diverse SAP finance processes within a multi-national operating environment.
- you have knowledge of SAP and other ERPs systems.
- you own relevant certification on the assigned expertise area (e.g. master data management, SAP S4 HANA)
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer