Senior .NET Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems elegantly? We’re looking for someone like that who will:
• provide technology solutions to solve business problems
• design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• troubleshoot DB and application issues
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
It is a full featured team, including developers, business analysts, QA team and the management, working on a global software product supporting derivatives business within the Investment Bank division. Our team is located in the UK and Poland with the support personnel and the users distributed globally.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• proficiency in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (multithreading, reflection, Hibernate, Windows Forms, WPF)
• design and enterprise patterns
• .Net Framework 4 or higher
• reactive Programming
• experience in Oracle development or another similar RDBMS
• proficiency in unit testing, integration testing, mocking
• SDLC awareness, familiarity with continuous integration, continuous delivery and build automation
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Agile practices
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.