Corporate Actions and Income Processing Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Perform booking of mandatory/optional events and all transactions related to Corporate Actions and Income Processing (cash or stock)
– Ensure elections received from clients are reconciled and instructions are generated and sent out correctly
– Process entitlements for corporate actions accurately and in a timely manner
– Identify and resolve reconciliation breaks
– Launch investigations, provide required information and compose correspondence
You’ll be working in the Corporate Actions and Income Processing team in Wroclaw, Dominikanski office.
We are responsible for the correct and timely processing of Corporate Actions and Income Processing transactions. This includes cash payments such as dividend, interest and redemption or corporate actions events like merger, capital increase, tender or purchase offer and stock split on equities, bonds or hedge fund products. As a strong member of the team you will work closely within the integrated value chain and our global / international interfaces.
- experience in the corporate actions or income processing area is an asset
– university degree
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.