Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
You will act as Primus inter pares and ensure constant coordination of the activities of the team of 4 Aviation Operations Executives located in Krakow.
In this role you will provide local leadership during the period of migration of activities, ensuring successful transfer from in-country support to the new team of Operations Executives and related change management efforts. After completion of migration, this role will be accountable for the continuous improvement of processes in the longer term, achieving standardization and simplification and ultimately elimination of waste.
Other accountabilities would be:
-acting as amanaging the interface between Operations Executive team and regional Operations Leadership Team, as well as being the focal point for the Regional Ops Manager
If you have :
-experience in activities migration projects
-good knowledge of Continuous Improvement tools and hands on in driving processes simplifications
-experience in implementing of new technologies/automation that would be an advantage
-previous experience working with multiple stakeholders, e.g.Joint Ventures and 3-rd party service providers
-good communication skills and people skills
-very good English skills, both verbal and written (C1)
-communicative skills of one of European languages e.g. French, German- would be an advantage
-knowledge of Aviation Operations also would be an asset..
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects