Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
This is a new role, where successful candidate is comfortable to work through uncertainty and change in the first part of the role to stabilize the role. Whilst supporting various operational processes, important to able to prioritize and challenge work requirements. Strong sense of self-starting and can-do mentality, in accordance with sound basic technical knowledge to structure work processes.
Main accountabilities are:
-Monitoring fleet number and condition
-Coordinating the purchase of mobile equipment for Europe in conjunction with the global fleet manager, CP manager and Operations teams in various markets
-Maintaining EU vehicle database and identifying opportunities for spend, capacity and type allocation
-Coordinating operational interventions and movements of truck assets in and across markets adhering the Group Control Framework as well administrative support for new truck deliveries
-Supporting cross border asset transfer (asset register, book value etc.)
-Supporting Requisition-to-Payment support for 20-30 Engineering projects per year with aggregate spend of approximately $2-3 M
-Supporting engineering executives to deliver needed activities
-Supporting Finance Reporting and Analysis team to capitalize assets and to verify asset location in accordance with financial standards and SOX controls. (Assets includes storage tanks, re-fueling vehicles, IT assets and other equipment.)
If you have...
- Experience in Requisition to Payment process and tools e.g. Ariba
- Previous experience working with internal and wide range of external stakeholders
- Capability to manage large sets of data, affinity with IT systems and digital solutions
- Technical background (preferably engineering level)
- Very Good English skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in operational/asset environments and asset management is a plus
- Ability to communicate in main European languages would be advantageous (e.g. German, French, Dutch)
- Knowledge of Aviation Operations - would be a bonus
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Working with multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Cross process thinking...
Apply to us!Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects