Who we are looking for
Field incoming English calls globally from over 29 different countries. The ability to adapt to various accents and language cadences spoken in the English language. Field incoming calls from either France, Germany, or Italy (at least 1). Preferably, the ability to switch between English and French, German, or Italian (at least 1) throughout the work day
What you will be responsible for
As IT Security Analyst you will
- To support State Street’s 24/7 Security Administration Services, Help Desk.
- Provide internal Help Desk support for our global employee and client base.
- Field incoming calls from global employees and clients regarding application ID access and password support.
- Document and report on status of pending inquiries regarding system access issues.
- Provides support for approximately 50 platforms across several hundred mainframes, midrange and web based applications.
- Handles approximately 80 to 120 calls per day maintaining average handle times between 3 and 5 minutes.
- The ability to maintain confidential information with sensitivity and professionalism is critical.
- The ability to self-manage by using internal helpdesk SOP knowledge base.
- The ability to adapt to updates in procedures and processes.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field
- Minimum 3 year experience in a customer service or IT support environment
- Fluency in English language and preferably at least one of the following – French, German, or Italian
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, to various situations and audiences
- Professional maturity, enthusiasm, flexibility and proactive approach
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.