Senior Team Lead for CH EMEA Teams
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
• lead a team of HR Staff Vetting Specialist and 2 Team Leads across the EMEA Region (including UK and Switzerland) to deliver high quality HR services
• serve as Regional Vetting Lead and Vetting Subject Matter Expert / “go to” lead across the region for vetting case escalation or guidance in partnership with other SMEs (e.g. employee relations, Compliance, data protection, etc.)
• effectively monitor team’s workload and performance to manage capacity and compliance with UBS’s Global Staff Vetting Policy
• engage in various vetting initiatives with respect to EMEA region
• deliver and manage HR services according to service level agreements by motivating and enabling team members to continuously meet or exceed these agreements
• adhere to all regulations, policies, and processes ensuring team members are familiar with these items and updated with changes as needed
• contribute to overall people management strategy (e.g. training, development, engagement, work/life balance, mentoring, succession planning, compensation, retention).
• Motivate and develop the team through effective monitoring and coaching
• initiate, contribute to, and deliver process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities and developing solutions which considering best practices in other regions
You’ll be responsible for leadership of the HR Staff Vetting Operations team located in Krakow. This role reports directly to the Global HR Staff Vetting Operations Lead.
Role will be located in Green Office, Krakow.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
- 3-5 years of experience in managerial position in HR
- experience in multinational environment
- strong service delivery and people skills, drive and commitment
- attention to detail and critical thinking is necessary with a good understanding of risk management
- the ability to communicate clearly, accurately and succinctly, while adjusting to audience needs
- strong judgment and decision making skills, careful when evaluating the risks of alternative
- HR background is a must
- fluent English/other languages will be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.