Data Protection Office Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you enjoy working with data in Excel and presenting it to the audience in a nicely tailored PowerPoint presentation of your own?
We are looking for someone like that to:
• support assessment of personal data breach incidents and related notification
• manage overview of personal data transfers relationships within UBS and other topics on a regular basis
• prepare data privacy reports for internal and external recipients
• support the efficient operation of the Data Protection Office tools
• assist in resolution of issues and provide ad hoc support for US and Canada
The Data Protection Office organizationally positioned with Corporate Center Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) is led by the Group Data Protection Officer (Group DPO), with a mandate to ensure UBS' adherence to data protection law and regulations and maintain the Data Protection. The team you will work with covers Data Protection for the US and Canada as well as voice recording, communications and social media. To fulfill its mandate, the Group Data Protection Office works closely with key stakeholders across the UBS organization.
Your role will be located in Zabierzów.
• professional background in relevant area, including Compliance, Risk or Audit
• at least 3 years working experience
• prior experience in data privacy laws and practice, or related area is a definite plus
• strong command of Microsoft Office applications – especially Excel and PPT
• fluent in English, other languages are a plus
• excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with attention to detail
• driven, a self-starter and have a proven ability to organize own work in a dynamic working environment and delivering on different topics within agreed timelines
• analytical with ability to quickly grasp new concepts and translate into concrete actions and outcomes
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.