Regional Treasury Analyst for EMEA
Job Reference #
Are you dynamic and have a solid understanding of a bank's balance sheet and liquidity requirements? Are you fascinated by the fast pace of market environment and regulatory changes? Do you have a strong interest in the banking industry and financial matters? Are you a resilient team player and want to work within motivated team?
If so we’re looking for you to support the newly set up Liquidity and Funding Management in Poland where you will become part of Krakow and London based Regional Treasury EMEA’s Liquidity and Funding Management contributing in the following ways:
• review and challenge of the daily liquidity metrics/stress testing results, drilling down to the details of the analysis and understanding and explaining drivers
• coordinate with Liquidity reporting teams on calculation of liquidity metrics and ensure appropriate escalation on any issues and/or limits, targets or trigger breaches
• support the team in senior management, businesses and other stakeholders communication on key liquidity and funding metrics including regulatory developments and their impact on UBS’s liquidity position
• provide subject matter expertise support into Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP) comprehensive document preparation including Risk Appetite, Contingency Funding Plan, Policies and Liquidity sections for Recovery Plan and Solvent Wind Down
• work with senior individuals in the organization in a wide range of Liquidity and funding risk management related topics/projects
You’ll be working in the Liquidity and Funding Management team in Krakow (Green Office or Fabryczna street), functionally aligned to and a member of Regional Treasury EMEA based in London. We act as the primary contact in the region on all Treasury-related matters (capital, liquidity, funding) and the team pro-actively ensures adherence to Group’s policies and proper implementation of approved Treasury methodologies at regional and legal entity level. Our mandate is to partner with key stakeholders with the objective to optimize financial resource consumption, operating effectiveness and flexibility.
• a university degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or post graduate qualification e.g. ACA, (CFA completed or in progress) is an advantage
• ideally 2+ years of work experience preferably in Treasury, Risk, Accounting or Control function in the Financial Markets or Banking sector
• proficient in MS applications especially Excel and PowerPoint
• knowledge of or a strong interest in latest regulatory requirements from a liquidity & funding perspective (i.e. LCR, NSFR and ILAAP) - nice to have
• strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from management and financial data with good attention to detail
• proactive and independent working style with a strong drive to learn and succeed
• intellectually curious about new technology solutions, AI, blockchain, big data (etc.)
• fluent in English, oral and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.