IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like things done the right way? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– understand and challenge our various stakeholders
– analyze and evaluate the business processes, products and services
– evaluate high level requirements in terms of feasibility and efforts (costs / benefit)
– identify the impact on interfacing solutions
– generate Business Rules / Use Cases and the corresponding Software Requirement Specifications
– review test cases, support of the testing colleagues in test design and execution
– support the team in BA related topics
You’ll be working within UBS Business Solutions AG in Wroclaw. We plan and lead IT projects in our digital factory by having chosen a new agile mode of working with a mindset around time-boxed delivery of solutions, empowerment of interdisciplinary teams and close collaboration throughout the whole software development process. It is the location for co-located software development which spans across multiple areas of the bank focusing on faster time to market and agile methodology, but always with a client centric delivery approach.
This is the place, where we create our award winning solutions which are directly client facing. It’s a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment, this is the place where we live innovating working models and nearly everything is possible.
– previous business analysis experience in the IT/financial industry
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– understanding of SCRUM methodology
– a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
– fluency in German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.