Who we are looking for:
The role will be responsible for supporting the Global Markets EMEA team in London with all aspects of change management.
This will include PMO activities at a macro GM level, working closely with the EMEA Head of Change Management; and project management support across the GM portfolio of strategic and regulatory initiatives.
There will be opportunities to take end to end ownership of activities and processes and to proactively find ways to continuously improve them.
The role will interact with SSBTCo and SSBI GmbH (and associated branches).
What you will be responsible for:
- Support GM EMEA with PMO activities, project management and administration of various initiatives, including documentation and reporting;
- Manage the monthly reporting cycle for various change forums including the preparation of materials required for the GM EMEA Change Management Forum (CMF);
- Support the CMF CoSec with preparation of minutes and maintenance of an meeting action log, proactively following up with stakeholders to close actions;
- Review existing project management and reporting processes across GM EMEA and identify ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness;
- Become a SME for the UK Change Management Framework and perform regular health checks on the GM EMEA portfolio to ensure they continue to meet the required UK and State Street minimum standards;
- Develop an enhanced communication strategy in order to provide greater transparency around delivery to all key stakeholders;
- Work with colleagues in Compliance, Legal and RIGA to establish a robust process around identification and prioritization of future projects;
- Maintain and update all GM EMEA projects in Wave under the Transformation program;
- Produce and maintain resource and stakeholder management analysis for GM EMEA project portfolio;
- Develop and maintain a portfolio level RAID log to facilitate early and transparent escalation of critical project risks and issues.
What we value:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Successful track record in problem-solving and supporting successful project delivery;
- Experience with project management protocols, the end to end project lifecycle and an understanding of good governance standards;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Powerpoint);
Ability to multi-task and work independently to meet deadlines;
- Ability to anticipate challenges and opportunities;
- Ability to influence people without direct reporting lines;
- Negotiating skills/stakeholder management;
- Self-starting with the ability to operate without or take steps to define clear guidance on required outcomes.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- University degree;
- Formal project management certification preferable (e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma, PMI or Prince II);
- 3 - 5 years of experience delivering and supporting change programmes (preferably within the banking industry);
- Experience with continuous improvement processes with an ability to identify more efficient and effective ways of working and reporting.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.