What you will be responsible for:
- Project Manager is responsible for meeting project goals within agreed scope, time and budget;
The jobholder may also assist the Program Manager/Portfolio Manager with large regional projects;
- The jobholder will be primarily accountable for Process Reengineering-type projects;
- The jobholder may be involved in Transition-type projects transferring work into/out of Poland.
Project Management responsibilities:
- Project Manager oversees projects to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets;
- Leads engagement work planning, scoping, and budget development in line with engagement strategy and deliverables; assembles engagement team;
- Provides overall engagement management, including work plan, issue resolution, and close management of scope change;
- Ensures efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users);
- Secures prioritization and time management to support multiple projects/tasks in parallel;
- Provides management of a temporary project team within the matrix reporting structure (if applicable);
- Secures adherence to State Street’s internal Project Management methodologies and standards;
- Produces required reporting according to needs of stakeholders;
- Provides risk and Issues identification and mitigation;
- Collaborates with other PMO team members on local PMO processes.
Process Improvement/Change Management responsibilities:
- Supports business in identifying broken processes and value opportunities by providing leadership and technical expertise for development and implementation of different process improvement ideas;
- Leads and delivers on process reengineering projects that drive strategic change at State Street Poland;
- Coaches and trains staff in the use of continuous improvement tools;
- Facilitates Lean best practices/knowledge sharing across the entire organization;
- Works with local, regional and global Lean Champions to build problem-solving capabilities and support culture change at State Street Poland.
What we value:
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Problem solving ability;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines;
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Strong organizational skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- 3-5 years of proven project management experience (preferably in leading continuous improvement initiatives);
- Good knowledge of project management and continuous improvement methodologies & techniques (e.g. PMP, Prince, BPMN, Lean/Six Sigma Green/Black Belt);
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.