In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
Stakeholder Management: Managing the relationship with multiple stakeholders on a tactical and strategic level and managing opposite interests. Navigating the organisational challenge through the design, construction and deployment processes. This requires regular face-to-face communication and interface with key stakeholders throughout these phases. Supporting preparation of senior stakeholder meetings as required.
You are a good Candidate if:
- University or Master degree in business, financial, commercial, economical or technical discipline; Professional Accounting Qualifications and project management certification a plus
- 6-8 years in financial management and project management roles in an international environment with demonstrated change management capabilities
- Knowledge of HEINEKEN’s operations, specifically finance, preferably at Group and OpCo level.
- Demonstrated multi-cultural experience through international work placements.
- Seniority and stature to interact with multiple stakeholders.
Nice to have:
- OpCo experience, FSS Project experience, OpCo network
- Experience and understanding of BPM, RtR, PtP and OtC activities
- >3 years people/stakeholder management.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Other languages are an additional benefit
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer