IT Network Project Officer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you supported multiple projects using smart multitasking skills? Do you want to play a key role in driving change?
We’re looking for an IT Project Management Officer (PMO) to:
• provide PMO support to projects and programmes across networks
• work closely with the project team, senior managers, Legal & Compliance, IT and other project groups to meet project deliverables
• take ownership of the multiple program stream status updates, action and RAID logs
• explore different data sets to produce customized reports
• deliver senior-level status reports to the steering committee
You’ll be working in the Infrastructure and Security Engineering team based in our Krakow office. We provide global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. This benefits all divisions within the UBS organisation. As a Project Officer, you’ll play an important role in ensuring projects and programmes are run in a repeatable, standardised way. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
• ideally 2-5 years of PMO experience support of large IT programs within the finance sector
• good understanding of operational processes and project methodology, ideally Six Sigma
• familiarity with IT infrastructure and networks
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.