Senior IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing IT systems to life? Do you enjoy problem solving in elegant ways? Do you have an analytic mind? If so, you could be the right person for this role. We are now extending our team in Krakow. The role is to be the link between our customers and our development teams.
We are looking for a business analyst to:
• conduct requirements-gathering activities using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews;
• design new changes based on business requirements and translate the business requirements into actionable stories;
• collaborate with process owners and end-users so that designs are appropriate and meet the business need;
• collaborate with other teams in building cross-functional solutions that integrate with other services and modules
You will be part of the Sourcing, GCS, and COO IT team within GCOO IT organization. Our software and tools are at the heart of UBS's where we provide bank-wide solutions to support the business processes in these functions. The team is global based in Switzerland, UK, EMEA, APAC and the US. The software is a mix of Vendor Packaged and In-house Developed and the teams are highly capable in software development and configuration. Due to value fast feedback loops we constantly collaborate with our stakeholders who are highly dependent on our services. We are a growing team with a large role to play. The role is based in Fabryczna street.
• min. 5 years of experience in IT business analyses, preferably in financial industry services or a regulated environment in an analytical role
• strong knowledge of the business processes in BCM strategy/methodology/processes and/or risk assessment, crisis management and similar
• ability to analyze impact of change request and involve stakeholders in discussion to get agreement
• experience with Agile development methodology and Agile software development frameworks
• ability to determine and effectively document functional needs and system requirements
• strong analytic and problem-solving skills (i.e. SQL)
• ability to evaluate existing process workflows and tools and understand their structure and component parts
• excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple deliverables and critical deadlines
• ability to interact with business users at all levels internally and externally
• strong experience in creating user stories, often participate in Scrum events
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.