- Processes client’s requests related to account opening.
- Co-operates with internal partners to perform systems maintenance based on documentation related to account opening and maintenance processes.
- Provides response to client and internal inquiries.
- Applies appropriate bank’s regulations while processing the requests.
- Remains up to date with the current procedures, internal rules, external regulations, and follows the changes in the aforementioned documents.
- Documents operation procedure updates.
- Processes clients’ instructions ensuring the highest accuracy and effectiveness (ensuring deadlines are adhered to).
- Verification and authorization of data entered in the systems.
- Ensures all queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Escalates urgent / risk issues through the appropriate escalation channels.
- Co-operates with and supports other teams/employees upon supervisor’s instruction, including possibility of movement to another team and/or process.
- Performs other crucial tasks instructed by supervisors, e.g. participation in trainings, projects, conference calls, systems’ testing.
- Prepares documentation for archiving .
- Understands procedures and controls for operational processes.
- Performs within departmental procedures and compliance standards in order to minimize losses.
- Effective execution of day-to-day responsibilities, as well as execution of any other work instructed by supervisor related to this function.
- Daily deliverable of routine and defined tasks, while developing knowledge of the broader context in which work is being performed.
- Higher education - bachelor's degree is sufficient (preferred finance, economics).
- 3-5 years experience in financial services preferred.
- Proficient level of English – verbal and written.