Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
As a Service Claims and Transactions Specialist you will work in a highly professional international work environment by providing back-office support (no direct interaction with the final customer) in line with a standardized, high performing servicing process. You will be responsible for:
- Registering and following up on customer’s service claims;
- Building a strong relationship with internal complaint management stakeholders;
- Processing transactions: goods replacements, invoice corrections (credit notes and re-billings), goods returns;
- Being exposed to various administrative activities, depending on internal demand and customer needs, always looking for processing efficiency & compliance to standard operating procedures.
As from a successful candidate, it is our important expectation that you have advanced level knowledge of English and basic German( German will be used at a passive level - written, basic level required).
In addition, we would be looking for:
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, and administration is an asset
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in a Customer Facing environment would be an advantage
- Degree level education (last-year students are also welcome)
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Willingness to work in detail oriented way and to seek for improvements
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.