Job Reference #
• Trading support for all type of products - Booking trades
• Settling transactions on various markets
• Investigation for unsettled trades
• Reconciliaton cash and stock – rellaigments between custodians internal and external
• Processing of ETD transactions (Expiry, Assigmeents, roll over)
• Processing of Corp action on ETD (merger, demerger, cash dividends, etc)
• Funds Mgmt
• Post trade controlling
• Ensuring impact on clients is understood throughout the process
• continuous improvement focus and ability to apply process
Working in Wroclaw for GWMO
• Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
• Work experience of at least 1 - 3 years in a similar position and environment
• Specialist knowledge on financial instruments and ETD
• Experience in Trading support
• Experience in Clearing
• Experience in project or change management an advantage
• Good command of MS office (mainly excel)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure
• Flexibility in working hours
• Very good English skills both written and spoken, German as an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.