IT Vendor Analyst (Networks)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a people person? Do you know how to manage vendor and network contracts?
We are looking for an IT Vendor Analyst within the Networks organisation who will:
• maintain an efficient and well organised contracts database that accurately stores and documents all contracts that the Networks organisation has in place with external vendors
• have oversight of new contracts to ensure that they adhere to and compliment any existing overarching contracts
• be involved in contractual negotiations to ensure that all new contracts are standardized to provide consistency across all vendors.
• be responsible for management of the external vendors to ensure they deliver on their contractual commitments • • work on the administration of any future contractual milestones such as contract terminations or renewals
You’ll be working in the Networks Service Management team, overseeing and supporting all aspects of the management and administration of the external vendor contracts owned by the Networks organisation. This team provides management oversight, strategy, and administration of the full range of vendor contracts ensuring they are correctly documented and consistent with the overall departmental strategy.
• experience in managing and building vendor relationships within the IT industry
• technically savvy with an understanding of Networks infrastructure
• knowledge of contract management, SLA management and IT sourcing
• financial knowledge and experience will be beneficial
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.