IT Business Analyst (Data Protection)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects? Are you a committed and visionary team player with a logical mind-set? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
We’re looking for an IT business analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the Unstructured Data Protection team in Wroclaw. As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in the development of the system for regulatory and managerial reporting, providing business units the expertise of high-level working shoulder to shoulder with the business users, QAs and developers. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• ideally 3+ years of experience in a SCRUM delivery model within the financial sector
• solid understanding of SDLC process and familiarity with software development methodologies
• technical experience with software or tools e.g. Jira, SharePoint, SQL
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.