Who we are looking for
The Technology Risk Management Team is a First Line of Defense function responsible for driving effective technology risk management and controls assurance at State Street. The individual in this position will be responsible for testing internal IT controls throughout the year and supporting multiple audit, risk and compliance program objectives. Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of IT general controls and an understanding of technology risk drivers within the Financial Services Industry.
What you will be responsible for
As Technology Risk Manager you will
- Examine key internal IT controls and evaluate control design and operating effectiveness in mitigating risk.
- Adhere to standard control test methodologies and deliver quality test work papers to support testing conclusions.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Keep up to date on relevant policy, standards and regulatory requirements
- Work with IT process and control owners to understand and document internal IT controls.
- Administrate and support the control certification process.
- Support the management of the central IT Control Library within State Street’s GRC tool.
- Draft clear and meaningful findings, assessment reports, presentations, and other materials for Sr. Management.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in technology risk management, audit and/or compliance
- Candidate should have expertise in IT General Controls and sound understanding of IT platforms, applications, and related technology.
- Knowledge of industry Risk and Control frameworks (COSO, COBIT, NIST, ISO, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and solid problem-solving skills.
- Proven interpersonal, communication and project management skills (PMP)
- Risk and/or Audit certifications and/or related qualifications (i.e., CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP)
- Advanced MS Excel, Word and Power Point skills
- Desired experience in RSA Archer GRC solution
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.