For our Client, an international company located in Poznań, we are looking for French-speaking candidates who want to be a part of a global organization for the position of the
- conducting credit checks and cash collection,
- creating and maintaining customer master data,
- preparing aging analysis, reporting, and dunning procedures,
- establishing and managing credit limits and report on deviations from credit standards,
- handling complex requests, inquiries related to accounts receivable and credit management activities,
- preparing a variety of credit and collection documentation,
- other receivables activities such as invoices/credit notes check, recharges, collections calls, dunning preparation,
- reconciliation and analyses of account balances during the month-end process,
- constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes.
- masters degree in economics or business administration with a major in accounting,
- preferably min. 2 years of experience in the AR accountancy,
- proficiency in business French and English (minimum B2 level),
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- advanced skills of MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- modern and comfortable office in the center of Poznań,
- professional development in a dynamic and growing organization,
- an interesting career path with real impact on the business,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- attractive social benefits package such as private medical care, MultiSport card, language courses,
- the possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for employers.