Senior QA Engineer/ QA Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who will:
• manage the delivery of the QA
• lead a team responsible for supporting testing of all global market related initiatives
• become the functional expert in your area, work collaboratively with the wider IT and business groups
• perform hands on QA activities like functional requirements review, test design and execution and test environment management
• work with business, operations and IT on project testing strategies from design to sign-off and updating of regression tests
• champion the delivery of automated tests
• build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions
You will be part of WMA (Wealth Management Americas ) QA team who will be responsible for successful delivery of Change the Bank and Run the Bank testing engagements. Candidate must have a proven track record in a QA. Substantial experience with Quality Control methodology is required, specifically requirements/testing tractability, test planning, test execution, defect management, and project level reporting.
• 8 years of experience of testing complex systems and business flows
• full understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle
• experience with Test data identification & creation
• working experience on Test Manager position
• exposure to test management tools, e.g. JIRA
• automation experience with JAVA and Selenium
• working experience on various CI tools
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.