Compliance & Operational Risk Control Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have an experience with compliance or risk or perhaps you would want to win one? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a team of compliance specialists? Do you want to be part of an exciting journey shaping our Monitoring, Surveillance and Control Function (MS&C)?
We’re looking for C&ORC Specialist who will:
• perform 2nd line of defense manual controls for EMEA locations
• act as a compliance and operational risk control (C&ORC) subject-matter expert for EMEA C&ORC stakeholder
• support EMEA stakeholders in identification of operational risks
• Support EMEA Central Controls Team in delivering its mandates
• drive change-related activities for identified process improvements
• ensure consequence and persistence in building compliance knowledge and expertise
You’ll be working in EMEA Central Controls team in Zabierzow. The Team is responsible for performing Sanctions, KYC, Anti-Corruption, Suitability, Conflicts of Interest and Cross-border manual compliance controls for EMEA locations. As C&ORC Specialist, you’ll perform 2nd line of defense controls for Wealth Management, Asset Management and Investment Bank divisions. You will be liaising on a daily basis with Senior Stakeholders located across EMEA.
• Bachelor`s or Master`s degree or equivalent in law, finance, economics or language studies
• fluent in English and one of European languages (German, Italian, Spanish, French), both written and verbal
• proven experience in risk, audit or compliance will be an asset
• strong communication and interpersonal skills
• team player with an ability to work across levels
• innate sense of how to prioritize and capable to juggle many tasks simultaneously in an effective manner
• always looking to remove barriers and improving efficiency and effectiveness of activities
• ability to quickly gain knowledge on assigned processes and act as Subject Matter Expert
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skill
• skilled in MS Excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.