Data Analytics Manager (Risk Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Your role :
Are you seeking a change and looking to expand your career horizon? Are you passionate about data, data quality, and building & delivering robust user interfaces to the data? Are you seeking to lead a growing data analytics team for a top tier, global bank? If so, we have an immediate need for your skillset.
We’re looking for a Data Analytics Lead to:
• design and implement data solutions related to workforce management and present data visualization to peers and senior stakeholders
• collaborate with multiple IT & Business stakeholders to continuously improve high performance and scalable IT solutions from agreed business requirements.
• responsible for accurate, on-time execution and adherence to quality design standards as well as timely reporting and management of issues and risks
• identify and work with people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
• conduct workforce reviews along with participating in workforce analysis
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Risk Technology team in Krakow, Zürich, London, India and beyond. Part of the larger Group Technology organization at UBS, Risk Technology delivers quality, innovative solutions that support our Group Function business partners in achieving their operational goals. Technology is at the very heart of UBS. As a team of thousands of talented women and men, we have a critical role to play in building, delivering and maintaining the systems, services and infrastructure that power our business. Technology is about people and every person has a crucial role.
The Business Management team is a fast paced, data driven and story telling group. We use data to influence senior, strategic decision making on a daily basis. We are trusted for our financial and workforce oversight and data quality.
• 6-8 years of experience working on analyzing the flow of data across different layers and technologies
• strong data analysis skills
• strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
• able to extract a story from data trends
• any technical backend experience with Oracle or similar relational database is a plus
• able to communicate clearly with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with teams across multiple regions to drive seamless delivery
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.