Specialist in Affirmation Confirmation Team
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Matching of trades in different matching platforms
- Ensuring of all the outstanding trade are reported to the respective stakeholders with the detailed analysis with in the specified time frame.
- Liaising with the CAM team if there is any new product or new Client currently not managed and manage the on-boarding process.
- Chasing CAM and resolve long pending issues.
- Tracking of all the assigned checklist activities and ensuring to complete them before the deadlines.
- Handling query from the CAM /reconciliation team/ any stakeholder in resolving the breaks.
- Updating of the KPI’s on a monthly basis and preparing the KPI files, as well as updating productivity planning sheet.
- Participating in calls with CAM / Internal Teams.
- Supporting the team leaders to train the new joiners and assisting them on their BAU queries.
- Assisting team leaders in terms of performing control checks and 4 eye validations.
- Escalation of outstanding trades as per the agreed chasing policy.
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Good English skills in speaking & writing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial services
- Attention to details
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Derivatives (OTC and listed) knowledge
- Good understanding of the lifecycle of Derivative trades (processing, and confirmation)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Database querying experience
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Convenient work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa