Onboarding and Transitions Management Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and a high level of risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to:
– serve as the Investment Administration point of contact to UBS Asset Management and all teams within Group Operations for all Product or Mandate on-boardings, off-boardings and transitions
– partner with the wider Group Operations organisation to source and provide advice and capability assessment of the proposed Product or Mandate from an operational perspective
– work closely with Client Relationship Managers, Product Managers, Investments Teams and Group Operations globally to co-ordinate and execute all Operations specific activities to support the success of all Product or Mandate onboarding, off-boarding and transition events
– establish and maintain client data pertaining to any Product or Mandate Launch, or a structural or strategy changes
You will be working in the Investment Administration Client Mandate, Product On-Boarding and Transitions Management Service Delivery Function. The team is responsible for the coordination and execution of all Operations specific Transition activities relating to Client Mandate and Product On-boarding, Off-boarding, Structure and Strategy changes.
The team, based in Wroclaw, Poland, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The team works in close conjunction with Client Relationship Managers, Product Managers, Investment Teams and various global functional Operations teams.
• minimum 3 years experience in transitions management experience, including direct custodian interaction
• experience of the Asset Management industry would be an asset
• understanding of Global Markets, Exchange practices and a wide range of Instrument and Asset types
• a strong risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations for Asset Managers
• strong written and verbal communication skills
• ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
• excellent organizational and co-ordination skills
• fluent in English
• adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
• accountable for your actions•able to work collaboratively within a team
• able to provide constructive challenge
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.